Intermittent wipers

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Intermittent wipers

I have a quick question about the intermittent wipers on the HAH. Can you adjust the delay time for the intermittent wipers? I have an 06 CRV and you can adjust the delay time of the wipers.

Old 01-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Intermittent wipers

The wiper intermittent time delay on the HAH is adjustable. It is also (sort of) speed sensitive if you set the wipers to the shortest delay setting. At this setting, you get intermittent wipes when stopped and continuous wiping at highway speeds.

Old 01-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by VMA131Marine
The wiper intermittent time delay on the HAH is adjustable. It is also (sort of) speed sensitive if you set the wipers to the shortest delay setting. At this setting, you get intermittent wipes when stopped and continuous wiping at highway speeds.
Thanks you kindly for the repsonse. That's exactly what I needed to know.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:16 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by VMA131Marine
At this setting, you get intermittent wipes when stopped and continuous wiping at highway speeds.
Wow! I never knew that! Now the next time I'm in my HAH, I'll be trying that out.

Of course, it took about a year of driving my car until I was finally in a situation to warrant using the wipers. And it wasn't even in my local area! It doesn't rain much here in Phoenix. And the few times a year it did rain, I wasn't driving. It wasn't until I made a trip up to WI, that I finally encountered rain in TX. At that was at about 11 months of ownership. I might have used my wipers around Phoenix maybe three or four times in the past year and a half.