Which one is luxury? Yukon/Tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 09:25 AM
Enthusiast
Smile Which one is luxury? Yukon/Tahoe

Friends,I'm live in Israel I want to buy American car.Which one is luxury Yukon or Tahoe Hybrid

P.C;Hybrid,gasoline is not important for me.Because,I use for shopping But Tel Aviv Car Dealer sales Tahoe and Yukon Hybrid

Old 04-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Which one is luxury? Yukon/Tahoe

They are close to the same, but I think GMC is just slight better.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:44 AM
Enthusiast

I want more comments my friends

Old 04-15-2009, 11:59 AM
FLY NAVY!
Default after 3 months of research I bought a Yukon

I like the Chevy OK but find the grill a bit busy and the interior trim fake wood is a bit too much for me. the Yukon has less fake wood mostly in the dash fascia and looks better to me. The Chevy seems to be a down tarted Cadillac Escalade, which I didn't even consider.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:46 AM
Enthusiast

From what I can tell, they both are set up similarly. GM loaded them both, but they are not as luxurious as their top tier non-hybrid counterparts (Denali and LTZ). Several compromises were made to reduce weight in the Hybrids. Things like the seats, roof rack, wheels, spare tire, etc..

Old 04-17-2009, 09:13 PM
Enthusiast

Both have the same features, it just comes down to personal taste. I for one, find the Chevy grill to be more attractive while another poster prefers the GMC. Neither seem as luxurious as an LTZ or Denali, but if you really want luxury go for the Escalade hybrid, assuming you have the appetite for spending more $$$.

Old 04-20-2009, 12:28 PM
FLY NAVY!
Default agree with macdracer...get what YOU like best

Originally Posted by macdracer
Both have the same features, it just comes down to personal taste. I for one, find the Chevy grill to be more attractive while another poster prefers the GMC. Neither seem as luxurious as an LTZ or Denali, but if you really want luxury go for the Escalade hybrid, assuming you have the appetite for spending more $$$.
its just like color. I got black and honestly black is the last color of all the choices due to its higher "fuss" level to keep it looking good, but I couldn't pass up the deal. I wanted red but couldn't find one but overall the black is really growing on me!
just look at all of them and pick what you like best. They are all made in the same factory in Texas so it really is a simple cosmetic decision.

Old 04-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Enthusiast

Ditto to most of the above. They are basically the same car. There is a rumour that the GM might drop the GMC brand in the future, so that might have some affect on future value. I love my Yukon, it is a great American car with great American innovation!

Old 05-02-2009, 03:40 PM
FLY NAVY!
Default if GM drops anything it will be the tshoe

Originally Posted by surfside
Ditto to most of the above. They are basically the same car. There is a rumour that the GM might drop the GMC brand in the future, so that might have some affect on future value. I love my Yukon, it is a great American car with great American innovation!
GMC builds trucks and always has, chevy can build corvettes and small pickups up to the 3500 and NO CARS GMC could build yukon, yukon XL and All trucks over 3500. that move alone could make a HUGE difference for GM. Oh and cadillac---lets stick to what you do---luxury CARS..we don't need cadillac trucks at all.