New/ Old to Forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Go Redskins/Go Yankees
Default New/ Old to Forum

I had been reading the forum for a while, but I just register today. I have a Demo 08 Yukon, one of the first made. I love the truck, but I wish had a couple of more options form the Denali. Sometimes I regret not getting the Escalade Hybrid, but I didn't want to wait for 09. Also I was looking for the Aspen hybrid, 400 hp plus 20 mpg was more appealing to me, but was not available at the time neither (they cancelled the car anyways). My other option was a Saab 9 -7X Aero (love that Corvette engine) but I needed more than a 5 seater. I have the lockpick, Bluetooth interface, that I had not been able to make it work ( Lockpick is ok), I installed a B&I dash kit, the 2 way key transmitter, Chrome side mirrors, gas door and door handlers. Also I got a chrome trim over the side moldings like the Denali. Looking foward for the exhaust, bigger wheels and HID (I changed the original H13 bulbs for Xenon filled ones, they are ok,also very cheap, but not as bright as real HID). Now that I had seen the Denaly Hybrid and the Slade Platinum Hybrid, I wonder if should had waited.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:35 AM
Contributor ($)
Default Re: New/ Old to Forum

Thanks for the intro. Look forward to hearing more.

Old 05-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: New/ Old to Forum

Originally Posted by Dentist
Now that I had seen the Denaly Hybrid and the Slade Platinum Hybrid, I wonder if should had waited.
Life's too short for regrets. You have a real nice vehicle. Enjoy it.