Anyone get a hybrid SUV on X-Plan?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 09:35 AM
08 MMH 4WD
Default Re: Anyone get a hybrid SUV on X-Plan?

When I ordered my MMH 8 weeks ago there was an incentive. I was told that this incentive is locked in, so even if the incetive has expired by the time I take delivery, I still get it. If at the time I take delivery there is a better incentive being offered, I would get that one instead.

Old 09-06-2007, 09:37 AM
Active Enthusiast

Yes, that is exactly how it works. Ford has dropped almost all incentives at this point on all of there vehicles.

So changing dealers for myself, just got 1500 more expensive.

Old 09-06-2007, 09:52 AM
Active Enthusiast

Everyone that is waiting on a FEH. Just an FYI, go to your local Dodge dealership, ask them for Green Card Pricing. Then ask for all the factory rebates. If you are a lease customer with any other leasing company, ask for the 2k in leasing dollars.

I just calculated it out, the MMH VS. a completely loaded Jeep Cherokee with V6, gas would have to hit 5 dollars per gallon for the Jeep to be a higher payment then the MMH.

Now, that doesn't take in account for the tax credit.

If I go with a Jeep Patriot, gas would have to go alot higher then $5 per gallon.

Old 09-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ICBMariner
When I ordered my MMH 8 weeks ago there was an incentive. I was told that this incentive is locked in, so even if the incetive has expired by the time I take delivery, I still get it. If at the time I take delivery there is a better incentive being offered, I would get that one instead.

Thanks! That makes me feel a little better. I still don't have any news on our MMH. I have emailed the dealership 3 times this week and you would think it would be nice to at least update me 1 x a week and let me know if they have heard anything. Just stinks because we only have 1 vehicle at this point. Just got back from living overseas for 3 years and sold 2 vehicles over there before coming back here. Kids were not happy staying home all summer.

Old 09-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ICBMariner
When I ordered mine, the original incentive expired by the time it came in. However, there was a new, better, incentive, and I got that ( 0%, 48m).

Doesn't the "must take delivery by...." rule prevail?

Old 09-06-2007, 10:30 AM
Dan
MPG Centurion

Well we've tracked down about a half dozen in Texas and everywhere but Austin will honor the X-Plan.

Looks like its sit and wait time.

Old 09-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Enthusiast

The high volume Ford dealer in my area would not even consider A or X plan, but would do Costco pricing. The small dealer I ordered from accepted X plan.

X-plan turned out to be invoice with FDAF added in ($360). After researching, it seems the FDAF is included in X-plan pricing but not in A plan pricing.

Did anyone else who ordered X plan pay for FDAF assessment? It's a fee Ford charges dealers that they try to pass to customers, but like I mentioned, it seems to be included in all X plan pricing

Old 09-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Enthusiast

I ordered a MMH from local Austin dealer and they accepted x-plan. They said within 5-6 weeks they will follow up to see if VIN has been assigned. Let's hope it will be 8-12 weeks to get the car as they said.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by antoniosp
I ordered a MMH from local Austin dealer and they accepted x-plan. They said within 5-6 weeks they will follow up to see if VIN has been assigned. Let's hope it will be 8-12 weeks to get the car as they said.
I hope you have better luck than we currently have. We ordered our 13 weeks ago and still NO VIN#.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Enthusiast

what city/state did u order it from?

Quick Reply: Anyone get a hybrid SUV on X-Plan?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands