General EV Discussion Discuss electric only vehicles (Tesla, Volt etc.)

How does the BYD DISUS system operate, and what about the EEA system?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2024, 03:20 PM
Enthusiast
Exclamation How does the BYD DISUS system operate, and what about the EEA system?

BYD has spearheaded research in vertical motion control, surpassing its competitors by offering comprehensive solutions in this field. It has achieved mastery in intelligent body control system technology for NEVs. The flagship product, the BYD DiSus System, comprises three specialized branches: the Intelligent Damping Body Control System (DiSus-C), the Intelligent Air Body Control System (DiSus-A), and the Intelligent Hydraulic Body Control System (DiSus-P).
While my research yielded definitions of each DiSus system, I've only come across one video demonstrating all three systems. However, I'm keen to delve deeper into how these systems are integrated into vehicles and their precise functioning alongside the EEA system. Additionally, it's worth noting that the video showcasing these systems was presented in China, with Chinese language narration.

Spoiler

Thanks in advance!

Old 05-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: How does the BYD DISUS system operate, and what about the EEA system?

BYD has spearheaded research in vertical motion control, surpassing its competitors by offering comprehensive solutions in this field. It has achieved mastery in intelligent body control system technology for NEVs. The flagship product, the BYD DiSus System, comprises three specialized branches: the Intelligent Damping Body Control System (DiSus-C), the Intelligent Air Body Control System (DiSus-A), and the Intelligent Hydraulic Body Control System (DiSus-P).
While my research yielded definitions of each DiSus system, I've only come across one video demonstrating all three systems. However, I'm keen to delve deeper into how these systems are integrated into vehicles and their precise functioning alongside the EEA system. Additionally, it's worth noting that the video showcasing these systems was presented in China, with Chinese language narration.

Spoiler

I would greatly appreciate any documentation available showcasing the DiSus system and detailing its exact workings within vehicles, particularly in relation to diagnostic procedures related to the integrated EEA system. Such documentation would provide valuable insights into the seamless integration of these systems and how they collaborate to ensure optimal vehicle performance and safety.
Thanks in advance!