Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

Guest Moderators

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 07:02 PM
Site Founder
Default Guest Moderators

While our moderating team is gearing up for (and shipping out to) HybridFest, there will be a small gap in our abilities. To help alleviate that, I'll be inviting a few moderators from my website Volconvo.com for a week or so. They all do a fantastic job and I'm sure there won't be any problems in the interim. This is just a heads up.

Thanks and enjoy!

Old 08-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator
Default Re: Guest Moderators

Several threads have spam as their last post. This causes the spam posts to show up on the main contents page even though the spammers have been banned. Copies of this post will serve as a place holders to remove the spammers from the contents page. If they bother anyone I'll delete them after the threads resume normal activity.