Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.

Vietnam electric car compares to Tesla???

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2022, 05:26 AM
Enthusiast
Default Vietnam electric car compares to Tesla???

Another Asian country after China entering the US EVs market, Vinfast from Vietnam has just introduced two electric SUV models VF e35, VF e36 at CES, both models have integrated features, advanced driver assistance features (ADAS) such as lane-keeping assist, collision mitigation, driver monitoring, automatic parking and smart vehicle summoning; and interesting entertainment utility features such as voice control of the car with natural language, intelligent virtual assistant, connection of e-commerce applications, services...

What surprised me the most was the EVs from vn is a good bargain, less than half tesla and the warranty seems really good, the designs were also really flattering to my eyes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphje...h=2fcea0782a78