HID Headlight Questions

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 09:03 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: HID Headlight Questions

I used to get interference in my Sentra. Whenever I turned on HID's, there would be a low buzzing noise. I don't really hear it with my Altima, but I am usually listening to XM though

Old 04-08-2010, 05:07 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: HID Headlight Questions

Originally Posted by 09altimahybrid
This question is for anyone who has installed HID lights in their Altima Hybrid.

Have you noticed that it interferes with the radio.

When I'm on the road my radio is fine, as far as i can tell.

I was leaving work the other day and my car is parked in the deck. I turn the headlights from Auto to off whenever I park because I have a remote starter installed and don't want them to turn on when I'm not there.

With the radio on in the deck I can hear the station fine. Once I turned my headlights on, I got a lot of static from the radio....switched the lights off and the radio was fine.

I'm not to concerned about it, I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

I have the 09 Altima Hybrid with Convenience Package only. No Bose, No Navi.
i have the same package as your and i have HID on for over 2 years now not a single problem i'm using McC HID kit