Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

New Prius owner in Hawaii

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 09:58 PM
Enthusiast
Default New Prius owner in Hawaii

Hi, just picked up my Seaside Pearl 2006 Prius on Friday. I'm excited to see how this car works. I have about 200 miles so far and I really enjoy it. I'm an old school hot rodder type, so this is going to be a re-education on how to drive.

Old 07-31-2006, 05:09 PM
Engineering first
Wink Re: New Prius owner in Hawaii

Originally Posted by Tazmanhawaii
Hi, just picked up my Seaside Pearl 2006 Prius on Friday. I'm excited to see how this car works. I have about 200 miles so far and I really enjoy it. I'm an old school hot rodder type, so this is going to be a re-education on how to drive.
ALOHA!

You're in for a treat. When you get a chance, take a look at the Prius FAQ for driving tips. You'll also want to start recording your MPG performance in the database. This will give you insights on how to optimize your driving.

Welcome,
Bob Wilson