Hybrid & Related News New cars, press releases, articles and more. Reply only. Have news?

Americas First Lithium I-Cel Powered R Car

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Site Founder
Default Americas First Lithium I-Cel Powered R Car

The R-Car, built to provide both speed and style is the flagship vehicle in Hybrid Technologies' slate of pure electric passenger vehicles. The vehicle provides all the pleasure of a high performance automobile yet is powered by an entirely emission-free, clean energy, lithium power source, the I-Cell(TM) as developed by Hybrid Technologies. An ergonomic masterpiece, the revolutionary "R-Car" combines form and function, delivering speeds of up to 100 miles per hour utilizing a state of the art lithium power system. The world's first truly drivable completely zero emission vehicle is proudly produced in the United States of America. For full details please see http://www.hybridtechnologies.com/me...mediaID=050405

Holly Roseberry, President of Hybrid Technologies stated, "As well as being a personal fan of Mr. Leno I am honored to have him own one of our vehicles. His knowledge and love of vehicles is legendary. We are pleased that our vehicle will be part of his impressive collection. We could not have found a better owner for our first production model of the R-Car."
- http://press.xtvworld.com/modules.ph...ticle&sid=4882