P0340

P0bbd hybrid battery pack voltage variation exceeded limit pending

Those wer the codes the last time it was checked

Old 12-11-2022, 10:48 PM
???
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Tahoe hybrid won’t stay running

huh.. P0340 Camshaft Position(CMP) SensorCircuit Bank 1Sensor A

I don't know if that will keep it from running. I'd guess it wouldn't but would have to research it.

how long ago did you get the hybrid battery one? once I got that on mine the battery fell off a cliff. never got to the point it wouldn't run but within a month or 2 it went form running well to struggling to start after auto stop workout bucking badly. I saw a huge difference in cell voltage like 14v in one and 9 on the worst. just thinking if you've been driving around for like a year or so after setting that code the hybrid battery might have given up enough to not start?

do you have access to the hybrid battery voltage data? that might tell you if it's low enough to keep from starting.