Service Hybrid System 2013 Yukon

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2022, 03:41 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Service Hybrid System 2013 Yukon

Originally Posted by ???
mine hasn't had this problem yet but from reading thru this thread, replacing that module seems to fix it.

​​​​​​if it was me, I'd look for a used one, install it and if it worked sweet, if not, I'd go to the dealer and ask them to flash the modual with the latest software. probably cost and hour labor. I wouldn't bring up that I changed it out or anything. just tell them you want that specific module programed with the latest gm software.

hopeful you get it sorted. seems like some successful posts in this thread. the issues seem to be finding the module for some reason or the dealership just being a hassle to work with. you can find local shops that can program modules after replacing them too. it's just a service they have to pay for monthly from gm to access. so you'll have to find one that does enough of that kinda work for it to be worth while to pay for the service. there's also some very long threads about what it takes to program modules yourself as well. 200$ tool, a older laptop, fiddle with the software downloads and pay gm 65$ I think it was for 45day access? something like that if you wanted to go down that rabbit hole the info is out there.
I was able to order a new one online from a gm dealer. For $180 shipped. Dealer has already quoted me $

599 plus $199 for the diagnostics. Hope this solves it. Will be getting module on 10/18. Will update once i drop unit off to dealer for repairs. Fingers crossed. Thanks