Husky Cargo Liner Question

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Husky Cargo Liner Question

Originally Posted by trussmonkey666
I totally love these things. I've had them in my last 2 jeeps and have not been able to find them for my new 08 FEH. I think the flat cargo liner from the top of the back seats rock to the door would rock. I flip my seats all the time gear in and out, the quick nap from time to time.

Where and what is the buy in to get 1 on those, I'm in. Also having no lucky finding the back seat liners. Wayne O
Are you asking where I got mine, or asking someone else where they got a Husky?

There's a link in my picture page, but the seller on eBay is: KeepYourForkMan

Old 06-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Enthusiast

Sorry I guess I was kind of asking econoline how the husky liner he was working on was going. I was able to find the front liners at AutoAnything but not the rear seat foot wells. and I did look at the link on ebay but the liners only rise half way up the rear seats. Thanks for the info, Wayne

Old 06-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by trussmonkey666
Sorry I guess I was kind of asking econoline how the husky liner he was working on was going. I was able to find the front liners at AutoAnything but not the rear seat foot wells. and I did look at the link on ebay but the liners only rise half way up the rear seats. Thanks for the info, Wayne
Wayne, I'm out of town until July 4th but I will contact Husky and post the purchase information here. What I have in mind is to buy a flat sheet of Husky liner material to extend the Husky cargo tray forward to fully cover the rear seatbacks when the seats are folded flat. This sheet will need to be trimmed to fit the contours on the sides, but that shouldn't be a big problem. I probably won't attach mine to the seatbacks, just lay it in place when needed.

I contacted Husky recently and they will sell us the liner material that we need.

Old 06-29-2007, 06:26 PM
Enthusiast

I totally understand. Have a safe 4th, I was thinking mayne popping a ring or something to let the headrest retain the liner and when I flip the seats down it will tuck. Wayne

Old 08-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Enthusiast

Just to say I fianlly got my mats for the front and back seats and they make my OCD happy. Cargo liner TBD