Events & Gatherings Meet with other hybrid enthusiasts from across the country [and world?].

Raleigh/Durham Prius (or general Hybrid) Club

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Enthusiast
Default Raleigh/Durham Prius (or general Hybrid) Club

If anyone's in the area... we have set up an informal Prius group that meets once a month or so. Other hybrids are welcome to come chat as well, the more the merrier!

Our next meeting is Sunday (May 29) at 3pm at the BP car wash located at Hwy 54 and Farrington Rd (near I-40 between Durham and Chapel Hill.)

All in the area are welcome to come!

Old 05-25-2005, 04:57 PM
Contributor ($)
Default Re: Raleigh/Durham Prius (or general Hybrid) Club

galaxee,
I hope your Prius/hybrid club takes off! Be sure to take some pics and post them in the Share section.

Old 02-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Enthusiast

galaxee,

This is a really old post, but I wanted to respond and find out how the club is coming along. I just started looking for a prius/hybrid club in raleigh, this is the first thing I found. Let me know if you are still meeting, we would be interested in joining/attending. Thanks!

Old 02-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ATBound-NC
galaxee,

This is a really old post, but I wanted to respond and find out how the club is coming along. I just started looking for a prius/hybrid club in raleigh, this is the first thing I found. Let me know if you are still meeting, we would be interested in joining/attending. Thanks!
I'm not sure how active she is here now. I haven't seen a post from her in quite a while. If you don't get a response here you might try her at PriusChat, where she hangs regularly.

Old 02-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks! I have been on PriusChat's website before, but I'll check there as well.

Old 04-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Joe Go Slow!

I'm interested in meeting up with any other Civic Hybrid owners in the Triangle area. It bugs the fire out of me when I see an HCH-II tooling down I-40 going over 70mph. I want to teach these folks how to enjoy hypermiling! Are there regular meetings of this group, or is it done on more of an adhoc basis?

Old 05-20-2008, 10:36 AM
Enthusiast

Hi there. I'm a reporter at WUNC Radio and interested in finding out more about your club, and particularly about the club meeting scheduled for the end of the month. If 'Joe Future' and 'Galaxee' could contact me, I would appreciate it! My desk phone number is 919 445 9173, and my work email is jjones@wunc.org.
Thanks so much.

Old 06-16-2008, 07:01 PM
Active Enthusiast

I'm in Greensboro. Can we meet half way?